5/27/2011

Some thoughts of living

First, we should always be responsible for ourselves, be a good leader and a role model of integrity. I’m making the best as I can, as a daughter, sister, friend, mother and a wife. Secondly, choose an education that’s right for you and after that follow your dreams. Third, share your knowledge and blessings to others. Helping out charities and be a volunteer if you can. Lastly, we should care for our environment. Let’s go for the green like planting more trees and improve our recycling of wastes.

Any positive action we take will have an impact for the better, and it will benefit us all.
integrity model
***This is a mini post... I just want to share some thoughts of living.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hi! Nice blog you got here. I have added your link in my blogroll. Please link me too.Thanks.

Here's my link:http://www.relevanthealthinfo.com/

Nuffnang