9/22/2010

Jade Flowers

I didn't know jade flowers before. I just found out about this extraordinary flower during one of my visits at native and tranquil eating place somewhere at San Jose, Batangas, Philippines. If I'm not mistaken, the name of the restaurant is "casarap" and when you translate it literally to English, it means “so delicious”. I really admire the owner's management of the restaurant like how she maintains the quiet nature ambiance of the place which is perfect for relaxing. The foods taste fantastic and they only used organic and fresh ingredients. The place has lots of weird flowering vines also. I cannot state its name one by one and I can say that they're weird because I'm not used to see such bizarre flowers in our garden before. One of them is the Jade Flower!
jade flower

green jade flower
My entry for ABC Wednesday!
ABC Wednesday Badge 

8 comments:

S said...

Ohh- very pretty. I am fond of the color mint green. (If you look two post back you will see a closeup of a mint green butterfly from our trip in Aruba). Love the photos!
-Gel

)Google account is not my blog. My blog for abc wed is found here: www.soulcrayons.typepad.com

Roger Owen Green said...

never heard of them. interesting. my niece's middle name is jade, because it's a green gem

Anonymous said...

jade flower - interesting, I didn't know them either. nice photos...

Anonymous said...

Interesting flower

CousinLinda said...

How interesting--from the name, I'd have expected it to be a darker green.

mizztraveller said...

I never seen such flower b4 . I thought fake jade flower own by most of chinese wealthy .

Anonymous said...

Are they real? Haven't seen this kind of flower before. I'll take a picture and post it in my blog if I see one. :D

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comments. They are 100% real. Actually, I have asked the owner twice, if this flower is authentic or plastic. I really cant believe it. I touched this for a couple of times and they are real.

Nuffnang