11/15/2010

Work, blogging and business at the same time

It’s been a while since the last update of this blog. I wasn’t able to post here often for some reasons. I’m quite a bit busy considering that its peak season already. I’m working full-time, from Monday to Saturday, 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. In addition to that, we (my family) are going to put up a drugstore business. So, we have been doing a lot of things pertaining to it like meeting, etc.

While being too busy with such things, I can still make some money in blogging. A few weeks ago, I received my monthly earnings from ask2link and text-link-ads through paypal. I am hoping that more advertisers will come and advertise to my blogs: Living and Wellness, Fulfilled Life, Your Daily Photo Depot.

Here are the proofs of payments:
ask2link 2nd proof of payment
ask2link 2nd proof of payment for the month of October

textlinkads 1st proof of payment
text link ads 1st proof of payment for the month of October

Hurry and sign up now!

Earn money from your website/blog by, selling text links, banner ads - Advertisers can, buy links, from your blog for SEO. Get paid through PayPal

1 comment:

Mayet said...

take it easy! anyway, women are good at multi-tasking. goodluck to your new business venture.

Nuffnang