12/04/2010

Blogging updates: proof of payment

First of all, I want to thank God for all the blessings! I had mentioned on my previous post about the things which make me busy nowadays. Actually, I only have a very limited time of blogging. However, the good thing is that the advertisers are continuously putting their links on my sidebar. So, I’m happy enough and as much as possible I really need to make at least few updates in my three blogs. I have to show you the proofs of payment I’d received on this first week of December. These are my earnings from the previous months. This is to prove that you too can earn even though you have a little time, and how much more if you are at home and not yet employed full-time. Blogging can be one of the best part-time job ever.


Hurry and sign up now!

Earn money from your website/blog by, selling text links, banner ads - Advertisers can, buy links, from your blog for SEO. Get paid through PayPal

3 comments:

Jess Villarin Quijano said...

Yeah, you've got me in now, Fhaye. Thanks for this post. Keep on writing.

Pearl said...

really, google adsense $100? awesome, i can't believe it, how'd you do that? anyway, congrats! more earnings to go:-)

Ciela said...

Wow, big blogging income! Pautang nga Liz!! Ha ha..

Merry Christmas to you and family!

Nuffnang