1/06/2011

Caleruega–beautiful place in Nasugbu Batangas

I've often heard from my friends that Caleruega Church is one of the best wedding venues. Moreover the entire place is perfect for retreat, picnic, nature trekking, and a bit of hiking. Fortunately, I was given the ten days work leave so I was able to visit the place together with my dear cousins. When we had reached the place, all the good things I’ve heard from my friends are quite true. My sister-in-law was also amazed and even thinks that she’d like to experience the church wedding here. Caleruega can be one of the most relaxing, serene and romantic places in Nasugbu, Batangas. Here are some of our photos taken at Caleruega.

hanging bridge at Caleruega

koi fish at caleruega

view at caleruega nasugbu batangas

Caleruega Church

2 comments:

Ciela said...

I love Caleruega! It's an absolute stress relieving place!

Lainy said...

Lovely shots. Must really be a beautiful place to be.

Thanks for sharing! <

LAINY
www.lainyonline.com
www.scottzprincess.net
www.dfoolonthehill.com
www.thefabchic.com
www.kuerdas.com

Nuffnang