2/09/2011

Tagaytay Highlands:stress-relieving and wonderful place

Tagaytay Highlands is a recreational and residential complex situated just sixty kilometers away from Metro Manila. It provides a captivating view of the Taal Lake and Taal Volcano and a popular summer tourist getaway because of its cool climate due to its high altitude. I got a chance to explore this beautiful and fantastic place once. The views are absolutely breathtaking with beautiful lush mountains and verdant plains surround. Nature is in abundance here and it was produced something that is a world-class and we can be proud of. There are lots of exciting activities, sports like 18-hole golf course and tennis courts, recreational like Swimming Pool, Children’s Playground, Fishing Pier, Mini Golf Links and Skating Rink and tons of conference facilities. I got to experience their famous cable car ride where you can see the view in a bird’s eye perspective. It’s really a stress-relieving environment with lots of greenery around. For people who want to visit the Tagaytay Highlands, you need a friend who is a member of this place because it’s an exclusive membership recreation and residential golf community at the center of nature’s finest creations.












2 comments:

Udhinatha said...

first visit, greetings from me, hope you are willing to come to my blog

http://my-female.blogspot.com/

HomeRemedy said...

I'd like you to be my friend so I can visit that beautiful scenery of Tagaytay Highlands too ;)

Nuffnang