7/21/2011

I love go green, I love recycling

Reduce, reuse, and recycle! This is our motto. To prove our continuous love with our environment, my family has started the “1000 trees planting project”. We started planting trees located at Batangas City, Batangas which was first held last Sunday, July 17, 2011. We also invited some of our cousins and neighbors to join the tree planting. This will also open our neighbor’s mind about the importance of planting trees that help save our mother earth. Sadly, I missed the moment. I wasn’t able to come and help my family at this very important event. I was on duty for four days at our community pharmacy.

Last two months ago I was surprised by the City Ordinance posters and banners I saw in every corner or establishment in Batangas City. The City administration has a strict law of not using non-biodegradable plastic bags, cups, styrofoam, etc. They strictly enforce the rule and whoever won’t follow it, there is an equivalent penalty. This made me one of the proud BatangueƱas, proud environmentalist! Actually, ever since we started our self-service drugstore, we are dedicated on using recycled paper bags and envelops instead of plastic bags for the goods that our customers bought. Most of them appreciated it and I’m still hoping that this country will also strictly impose the environmental law and implement ways about saving our planet like tree planting, proper waste disposal, reduce, reuse and recycle like what my City and others countries did. It’s not too late yet, we should start now! This is for the future of our next
generation.
My niece and nephew are both ready for tree planting
1000 Mahogany Trees
Go Kielle!
Go Kylle!
What an exciting experience

1 comment:

Mharms said...

Recycling should be practiced to avoid too much waste in the environment.

Thanks for sharing.

Marms

Nuffnang