8/24/2011

LOVE AS I SEE IT

Catbells fantastic view

A lovely weather and the love to outdoors brought me and my husband to Catbells, a fell in the English Lake District in the county of Cumbria, last Easter.

Renowned Lake District writer and walker Alfred Wainwright acknowledges the popularity of Catbells among fell-walkers of all ability by saying:

"It is one of the great favourites, a family fell where grandmothers and infants can climb the heights together, a place beloved. Its popularity is well deserved, its shapely topknot attracts the eye offering a steep but obviously simple scramble."

I took this picture without realizing the whole family was sitting and overlooking at the Derwentwater, Keswick . It’s the love that I see that brought them here. Bringing the whole family in this kind of adventure, taking day-off from work and spending time together - shows love and build their strong family relationship. It is important to have a quality time with the family and have fun, like what we had on this adventure.

This is my entry to “Love as I see it". A project of www.islandrose.net flowers Philippines.

Written and photographed by: Nila Almarez-Adajar

4 comments:

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

wowwww, beautiful. I love this place too. Drop ec as well.

His Unfailing Love

Unknown said...

Thank you Princess Sarah! Yeah, its beautiful and quite relaxing.

Grampy said...

I could spend the rest of my life just enjoying that scene. What a beautiful place.

Elvirah said...

Nothings more precious and memorable than being with family on an adventurous trip and having fun. Spening quality time with family also strengths the relationships and definitely you can see that love you want to see.

Nuffnang