10/06/2010

I’m making money with ask2link!

Why I like ask2link?
  • it works with blogspot
  • easy to integrate the code by just using the add widget. After that, you will have nothing to do. The advertisers’ link will automatically appear at your site.
  • Doesn’t have a minimum payout.
  • They accept publishers located anywhere in the world.
  • Fast payment every end of the month through paypal.
  • And lastly, they paid me 7$ for the month of September. Yeheeey!
Blogs with high pagerank and kinda old/crawled by search engines are a plus.

Hurry and sign up now!
Earn money from your website/blog by, selling text links, banner ads - Advertisers can, buy links, from your blog for SEO. Get paid through PayPal

Here is my first proof of payment from ask2link.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Another opportunity for bloggers! :D

Silvergirl said...

Congrats!! thats a great payment already :)

w0rkingAth0mE said...

i will try this one congrats on your payment.

acs said...

Thanks for the info. I am really interested!

Unknown said...

hi there.. visiting u here.. u are one of my top 10 ec droppers for october..

Unknown said...

@angmaniniyot, @silvergirl, @workingathome, @jen: I really loved this ask2link. Now I have 1 advertiser's link in this blog and 2 more links at my other blog www.markfe.blogspot.com.

@my-alter-ego: thank you so much for the link. I will try my best to visit you more often.

Pinay Expat said...

hi this a very rare opps for bloggers! I just received mine last month although not that much. congrats on your earnings!

Unknown said...

@Pinay Expat: Yes, I'm looking forward for more advertisers at our sites.

Samantha G said...

Thanks for the info- I am signing up! ...And following you now, too- found you via Entrecard, nice blog (and badge) :)

Pearl said...

Hi Fhaye! May I ask how you made money from ask to link? I have joined by clicking your widget here. But my account is still inactive. I have already added the related links. I don't know what went wrong.Did you earn money just by the widget or with the related links also? Thanks!

Nuffnang